17 November 2005

15,938 wds.

Better no doubt. I still have confidence, although the harsh reality of how quickly November is ending is now fading in. According to my count, I have 13 days, and 13 hours left. I'm going to focus on milestones. 20,000 words, 25,000 words, 35,000 words (which really is the home stretch). Breaking 20k is a good start. Reaching the half way mark at 25k is insperational, and from there pushing on to 35k is cake. Once at 35k you're a weekend of writing away.

I'll probably have 3 days off plus the weekend for Thanksgiving, so hopefully that won't inspire me to be lazy, and not write, but rather give me time to crank out some 4,000 word days. Certainly, the hen party on Thursday will give me inspiration to sit in the living room and type on my laptop.

[32% done]

No comments: